Estimted Time To Unlock Your Device:
- Clean Devices: 1 - 10 Working Days
- Blacklisted Devices: 1 - 15 Working Days
IPad Unlocking Services
For the unlocking service above you will need to provide your IMEI number. The best way to obtain your IMEI number is to type *#06# into your phone's call keypad, which will then display your 15 digit IMEI number, which you can then type in the box provided.
- If you are unsure of the service provider your IPad is locked to, you can purchase our network check here and we will find out for you.
- Also If you are unsure whether your IPad is Blacklisted / Barred / Blocked by the service provider, you can purchase our blacklist check here and we will find that out for you.
- You must ensure Find My IPhone is turned off for us to process your unlocking, If you are unsure whether Find My IPhone is turned on you can quickly find this out by purchasing our 'Find My IPhone Check' service here. If Find My IPhone is turned on we can not refund you if problems arise regarding Find My IPhone Activation Lock.
Do not submit blacklisted devices to clean service as we are unable to refund you if you do as our suppliers now do not refund for this mistake.
If your device is not unlocked and rejected by our suppliers we have a full money back guarantee and there is no risk of any customer losing their money
Once your IPad is unlocked you will receive a confirmation email with easy to follow instructions on how to finish the unlock process. So please provide us with a valid email address as you will need to recieve this email.
As this is a factory unlock you will then be required to connect your iPad to iTunes to complete the unlock process. Instructions of this will be included in your confirmation email. You will also find this information on our 'How It Works' page.
It is important to point out that this service does not unblock barred IPads. It is guaranteed to unlock the IPad to work on any network in all other countries worldwide but the IPad will still not work in the country that the original network blocked it in.
It is our terms and conditions when buying this service that you acknowledge and agree that the iPad you are unlocking is not stolen. If it is stolen you are in breach of our terms and conditions and if discovered you will not be reimbursed for this breach and the phone will not be unlocked.
Do not submit incorrect network as you will not recieve a refund for incorrect network.
All time frames are approximate and are subject to the service provider's server running to full efficiency. If the service is not working at all we will remove it until it is running as normal or advise of the adjusted time frame.